Location: Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2017
As Inside Sales Specialist, you are the essential part of the international sales team. In this role you are responsible for supporting revenue generating activities and operations in a given region. The role requires an analytical, results-oriented, self-organized set of mind with the eyes set on the goals.
Inside Sales specialist holds a high degree of communication with internal and external stakeholders. Proposes solutions and carries out plans as needed by various teams.
This a full time position, in Fargo, North Dakota with occasional travel both domestically and internationally and reports to the VP of Sales.
- Following up leads, winning accounts and managing your accounts on an ongoing basis to meet your monthly individual sales targets.
- Provide general administrative support: prepare correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed.
- Maintain reliable data in CRM
- Contacting potential partners to establish a channel relationship across designated region.
- Manage and process LiveChat conversations via the website into leads/opportunities.
- Take incoming calls via the switchboard and turn into leads/opportunities.
- Contact existing customers related to new opportunities and upcoming/outstanding renewals.
- Prepare quotations, close opportunities and submit to accounting upon request by peers.
- Helping optimise the sales process by identifying how we can improve our ways of working and developing internal resources and training materials to help us better serve our customers.
- Developing an understanding of the needs of the business and what opportunities would benefit the company.
- Helping to produce and support marketing and branding campaigns.
Skills and Specifications
- Junior College Degree in Business or related areas
- Excellent understanding of CRM system
- Be a quick learner of databases and confidently navigate within a few weeks.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience selling to business/enterprise customers
- Experience using a CRM (experience using Dynamics CRM an advantage)
- Willingness to work flexible hours to cater to our global customer base
- An interest in technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and our Office 365 Reporting product
How to apply
Interested and feel you have the skills we are looking for?
Send your resume to email@example.com.
No recruitment agents please.